Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caldwell County vs Hopkinsville Predictions/Updates

Who Wins 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Hopkinsville
      91%
      11
    • Caldwell County
      8%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two good football traditions that are off to slow starts this year. Can Hopkinsville win their first game of the season after back to back losses to Ballard and Mayfield or will Caldwell win their 2nd in a row? 

Hopkinsville will have a new starting QB in Zach Moss. He has been their kicker and punter and a star baseball player. Was a soccer player previously and this is his first year playing anything outside of special teams.

QB Tre Jefferson is not starting and I cannot confirm if he’s still with the team. Was offered by EKU last year.

From all the information I have received is Jefferson is no longer a member of the team. He was given some things he had to do to remain on the team and chose to not do them. I would say he is now a free agent!

  • Author
2 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

From all the information I have received is Jefferson is no longer a member of the team. He was given some things he had to do to remain on the team and chose to not do them. I would say he is now a free agent!

I’ve heard similar rumors but nothing confirmed. I think barring an epic meltdown that Hopkinsville will win this game comfortably. I’ll say 

Hopkinsville 28

Caldwell 7. 

Interested to see where the Caldwell program goes moving forward. Stay the course? Improve even more? Take a step back? 

I will take Hoptown 28-7. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.