Wayne County at Rockcastle County Predictions/Updates - Cancelled

RoCkMaN28

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Old 4A district rivals meet again as Wayne county comes back to the Rock. Wayne comes in at 1-1 after a COVID cancelation loss last week. Rock comes in to this game 1-1 as well but last weeks win was one that saw the rockets down 21-0 to East Jessamine but they shut out the Jags in the second half to get the 22-21 win. Who comes out on top in this 3A vs 4A matchup?

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Wayne County at Rockcastle County Predictions/Updates

I'm gonna go with Rock in this one, but that's just because I don't know who Wayne is this year.  They beat up a very down Clinton Co. team, so that doesn't tell us much.  The game that was cancelled last week would have told us more about what to expect from the Cardinals in this one.  Praying it's a good game and injury free for both teams.

• theguru changed the title to Wayne County at Rockcastle County Predictions/Updates - Cancelled

We have over 500 students that has to quarantine and almost 100 confirmed cases. Football team even has players that was either positive/quarantine. As of right now we are shut down until 7th with the possibility of going all virtue depending on outcome of emergency meeting in Frankfort that was suppose to happen today and tomorrow I believe. Hopefully if we do go all virtue athletics will still be aloud to play I don’t really see why they couldn’t but we will find out this week I suppose.

• Sad 1