McCracken County at Graves County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Joe Tracy said:

Well, if you mix it up I think it would help, if a team passes well against the blitz stands to reason if they have all day they will pass well. you can't cover receivers forever.

My point is more, the defensive line is great, they will get home with a blitz or not, so leave as many people in coverage as possible. 

3 hours ago, R1 sports fan said:

He does, in this game though, I’m playing soft, keep everything in front, and make Graves execute 10 play drives all game. 

I get your point. Graves O has proven it can score on big plays and have more than 1 or 2 guys who can do it. However, nobody has tried what you are suggesting because of the threat of Mckee. Mayfield and PT kept the box loaded up all game. It’ll be interesting to see how effective the run game is when a team isn’t playing man with 1 or no safeties. 

4 hours ago, gcbleedblue said:

I get your point. Graves O has proven it can score on big plays and have more than 1 or 2 guys who can do it. However, nobody has tried what you are suggesting because of the threat of Mckee. Mayfield and PT kept the box loaded up all game. It’ll be interesting to see how effective the run game is when a team isn’t playing man with 1 or no safeties. 

I agree, and I don’t know which is the right answer, but McCracken’s front is going to need to dominate, and almost stop the run by themselves. If the safety’s have to get incredible involved in the run game, it is going to be a long night for the Mustangs, 

• Like 1