Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP 60 South Laurel 57

Featured Replies

Final from the Hoopin' It Up tourney ...

 

I wasn't there, but I heard Kerry Benson had 21 points and 17 boards to lead PRP to the title. South shot poorly from 3-pt land, from what I was told.

Great game PRP has a really solid team again this year. South seemed to come out flat. I think the four days really took a toll on them this early in the season. Congrats to PRP on a well deserving win, good luck to them for the rest of the season.:thumb:

I don't believe that 4 days would have a very bad effect on 16-18 year old boys who have played basketball most of the year. The only thing that might have a negative effect would be playing basketball year round....

South could have won this game , but they did shoot poorly from 3 points land. Also Coach Steve Wright did not put in his best defensive player(#24 Mark Conley) for more than 5 mins the whole game. He needs to play him if they are going win.

Didn't PRP also beat South in a scrimmage prior to the season?

Didn't PRP also beat South in a scrimmage prior to the season?

 

yes, by about 10-12 points I beleive.

yes, by about 10-12 points I beleive.

Welcome to the BGP family, Free Bird21. :thumb:

Welcome to the BGP family, Free Bird21. :thumb:

 

Thank You!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.