Troy Howell Top 30 Countdown

On 8/13/2021 at 2:08 PM, Brown said:

LCA is top notch but every poll has them too high.  Freddie Crushed them last year so I’m not sure how they are top 10 or ahead of Freddie, Owensboro, BG, X et al.

LCA was not too high in the preseason. They are easily a top 10 team, maybe even top 5.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Beechwood is going to be really good but I don't know about #6 or higher. I assume he is headed there with them.

Beechwood is for real. Even better than I had them in my preseason rankings.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:42 PM, Unrivaled97 said:

My guess is we have Male, Trinity, Beechwood, Johnson Central, South Warren & Boyle Co. left.  Not a bad list of teams, but a few of those are not top 6.  I’ll be the first to say it, I have much respect for the Boyle Co. Program, but I’m not sure they’re even a top 15 team this year.  I guess we’ll see soon enough.

You were right on these being the top 6. All 6 are having great seasons except maybe Trinity, who I actually had too high!

On 8/13/2021 at 4:23 PM, theguru said:

Trinity is one of the easiest teams to rank, two or three, but since we are past X, rank them two. 

Trinity still remains one of the hardest teams for me to rank. I’ll have them behind Manual for 4th in 6A, since they fared much worse against La Salle at home than Manual did on the road. Common opponents.

Just now, teeroy said:

Trinity still remains one of the hardest teams for me to rank. I’ll have them behind Manual for 4th in 6A, since they fared much worse against La Salle at home than Manual did on the road. Common opponents.

The Rocks are hard to figure at this point.  They have a chance to make it all up this week.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 2:53 PM, NLTanker1 said:

I'd like to acknowledge everyone on BGP who I know could make a better top 30 than any this. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see Trinity won 5A last year. They've now won a title in 4 different classes. 😏

This is nonsensical.

No your post is nonsensical.

• Haha 1