Reds at Diamondbacks (4/9 - 4/11)

Wow. I'd expect some apathy if the Reds had started 1-5...but no thread started even after their first game out in Arizona. 

Good guys jumped out to a 5-0 lead through 6, only to see the bullpen give it up in the next two innings. Tucker Barnhart with the big RBI in the 10th helps the Reds to the 6-5 victory. 

Reds send Jeff Huffman to the mound tonight, as they look to improve on their 6-1 record.

• Thanks 2

• theguru changed the title to Reds at Diamondbacks (4/9 - 4/11)

Despite the fact that they were working from a studio here in town, the team of Joe the new guy and Chris Welsch was just about perfect last night. 

No Barry Larkin was a plus.  Only thing better for me would have been Joe New Guy and the Cowboy.  Larkin is a fifth wheel and a bad addition to the Reds broadcasts this year.

Joe New Guy makes us realize just how bad Thom Brennaman was.  While I hate to see the guy lose his job the way he did, we, the viewing audience, are all better off for his departure.  

23 hours ago, Mustang said:

Despite the fact that they were working from a studio here in town, the team of Joe the new guy and Chris Welsch was just about perfect last night. 

No Barry Larkin was a plus.  Only thing better for me would have been Joe New Guy and the Cowboy.  Larkin is a fifth wheel and a bad addition to the Reds broadcasts this year.

Joe New Guy makes us realize just how bad Thom Brennaman was.  While I hate to see the guy lose his job the way he did, we, the viewing audience, are all better off for his departure.  

At the moment, for me Joe New Guy is just too damn "chatty".  Hopefully some of that "gee, golly, wow" stuff starts to tone down the more comfortable he gets calling Redlegs games.  Just my opinion.

16 hours ago, OlDog75 said:

At the moment, for me Joe New Guy is just too damn "chatty".  Hopefully some of that "gee, golly, wow" stuff starts to tone down the more comfortable he gets calling Redlegs games.  Just my opinion.

OK, I will give you that.