Butler's Wyatt Foust has resigned

🐻 Per Dominique Yates.

Foust leaves the Bearettes after guiding them to two 6th Region finals.

"It's always been a dream of mine to coach at the collegiate level," Foust said when interviewed.

Previous to Butler, Foust coached Murray to three straight Sweet 16 appearances. He also was at the helm of Notre Dame from 2013-2016. His record over eight seasons at the three schools: 183-56.

https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/7053551002?__twitter_impression=true

Butler is an excellent destination for a HC. Who might be right for the Bearettes next season?

• 3 weeks later...

I really don’t know who picks this guy up at college level. Not a fan. Run out of NDA and left some skeletons in the closet there. Also look at how that program was after he left. Left it dry. Murray leaves after the top talent someone else developed was gone. Did not develop the system. Now just happens again. Takes over at Butler which someone developed into top level program and 7 seniors graduate. Interesting to see what happens there the next few years. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 6:57 AM, HasBeenCoach said:

I really don’t know who picks this guy up at college level. Not a fan. Run out of NDA and left some skeletons in the closet there. Also look at how that program was after he left. Left it dry. Murray leaves after the top talent someone else developed was gone. Did not develop the system. Now just happens again. Takes over at Butler which someone developed into top level program and 7 seniors graduate. Interesting to see what happens there the next few years. 

🏀 Murray State announced Foust is the new Women's Basketball Director of Operations. 🙃 

Regarding his time at NDA, I think he made some poor decisions staffing his assistants too.