Marshall Moses???

Warrior32

I still think there may be a few snags about over his grades.

UK wants to bring him in during a time when students are on campus. In addition, his first semester grades will be in from his prep school, which should bring some news.

:thumb: I really hope we get him. If we are able to land him and Patterson to go a long with Stewart and Williams we will have really strengthened out frontline.

He was scheduled to visit over the weekend but the staff wanted him to come to campus when class was in session, so it looks like they put it off until January. As many have said, word is the grades are still a bit of a hold up. Could be played off by the staff each time they are postponing it. He had always said he wanted to visit UK first, then he is supposed to visit NC St. and K St. I believe, but speculation is he could commit whenever he comes to UK. All we have to do is get him here, and the situation seems it should be good as gold.

Moses is a must get for us. He is a fan of the program, loves UK, and if you cant get a kid like that, something is going on. He is super athletic and I cant wait to get him on campus.

From everything I read, He is UK's to lose. Just waiting on grades from prep school. 6-7 230 lb. PF. Just what the Cats need. You can play him and PP both, if they both come. SWAT may have to play Center next year if Morris leaves. He will probably be bulked up a little more to around 225 or 230.