Lincoln County 59 Danville 51

5 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Mattingly was a key.  I believe he made 5 3's.  When he makes shots, this team is much better.  The rematch in the district tournament is coin flip to me.

In the District, is KSD playing? if so, then that makes 6 teams. The 1 team and 2 team should get a bye while 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5.  Haven't heard anything on how the tournament is being played.  All I know is, the district tournament is at Boyle.  

28 minutes ago, Rebelstat said:

In the District, is KSD playing? if so, then that makes 6 teams. The 1 team and 2 team should get a bye while 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5.  Haven't heard anything on how the tournament is being played.  All I know is, the district tournament is at Boyle.  

No KSD this season. I think the 4/5 games (Garrard/DCA in boys and girls, I believe) will be played on Saturday, March 13. I've heard the boys semifinals will then be one night and girls the next - probably Monday and Tuesday. I think the finals are moved up a day. All of that is information passed to me so it may not be 100% accurate.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RimRacker said:

The Garrard/DCA matchup was interesting the last game. Garrard has taken a couple of tough losses lately. Whoever wins the 4/5 seed game will face a true David and Goliath matchup with the Rebels. 

Garrard needs to invest in playing a little defense before post-season starts.  They've gave up over 70 in over half of their games.  Will not cut in this district.