DeSales vs Ballard Predictions/Updates

I'm going to go with the Colts. I know I am a bit prejudiced in their favor, but I've watched a lot of their games this year.  They are a really legit team and they have been getting better and better each game they play.  I have not seen Ballard, but everyone is very high on them and they had one heck of a good team last year. They almost always have great teams. If the Colts lost this one I would not be surprised, but I would be disappointed. Lately they have been playing with a lot of confidence with key contributions from several other players besides Sekou Kalle, and Devin Perry. They have proven to me that they are much more than a 2-man team.  If they can improve their 3 Point shooting, they're going to be really hard to beat. A win against Ballard would be a big confidence booster!! Good luck Colts!

• Like 2

Tied at the half 39 - 39.  I can see why Ballard is rated so highly.  They are big at every position and shoot from distance well.  Luckily for the Colts, their 3-point shooting is much better tonight.  Let's hope the trend continues in the 2 half.

• mcpapa locked this topic