Exiting coaches

soccer03d

9 hours ago, soccer03d said:

I wish Alex well. I know a number of girls were planning on not playing next year which is a travesty.  I wish my kids had a better experience. My concern has always been for the players so hopefully the program keeps building. 

So basically your issue is a personal one.  Did you ever discuss the issues with him face to face or through the administration?    Or were you one of those anonymous email or letter senders? 

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

So basically your issue is a personal one.  Did you ever discuss the issues with him face to face or through the administration?    Or were you one of those anonymous email or letter senders? 

Jack - I think we know the answer to that question.

I do agree one thing he said, the environment was a toxic one....the lens I saw it thru was b/c of the players......but that was how I saw it, maybe not how he saw it.

I hope the program can move on and can hire a great coach (which shouldn't be a hard task in this heavy talented area) and let's keep the eye on the prize.  

GO BIRDS!!!!

I saw this team play at least 5 times over the last 2 years.  They looked like a very well coached team that always played hard.  I have no connection or detail on any of the "drama" mentioned, but it makes sense to me that Alex is moving to the collegiate level.  I would think the view of the "younger talent" parents would be disappointed.

• Like 2