Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exiting coaches

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, soccer03d said:

I wish Alex well. I know a number of girls were planning on not playing next year which is a travesty.  I wish my kids had a better experience. My concern has always been for the players so hopefully the program keeps building. 

So basically your issue is a personal one.  Did you ever discuss the issues with him face to face or through the administration?    Or were you one of those anonymous email or letter senders? 

 

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

So basically your issue is a personal one.  Did you ever discuss the issues with him face to face or through the administration?    Or were you one of those anonymous email or letter senders? 

 

Jack - I think we know the answer to that question.

I do agree one thing he said, the environment was a toxic one....the lens I saw it thru was b/c of the players......but that was how I saw it, maybe not how he saw it.

I hope the program can move on and can hire a great coach (which shouldn't be a hard task in this heavy talented area) and let's keep the eye on the prize.  

GO BIRDS!!!!

I saw this team play at least 5 times over the last 2 years.  They looked like a very well coached team that always played hard.  I have no connection or detail on any of the "drama" mentioned, but it makes sense to me that Alex is moving to the collegiate level.  I would think the view of the "younger talent" parents would be disappointed.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.