Simon Kenton at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates (6A Playoffs)

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2020 at 12:00 AM

Dixie Heights (4-3) is currently enjoying one of their better seasons in recent memory, while Simon Kenton (3-6) is having one of their worst. Dixie won this matchup 28-14 back on October 8th at Dixie, and the Colonels will once again have the home field advantage when the two have their rematch in the first round of the 6A playoffs.

Does Simon Kenton have a chance of turning things around against Dixie after winning only 1 game out of their last 7? Or is this just setting up Dixie Heights for a rematch with Ryle in round two?

image.png.b82333ce7b220d2dd6c9deeb3308c0f4.png

• Thanks 1

I'm sure Dixie is chomping at the bit not only for this game, but for any game. Poor kids have been waiting for three weeks, through quarantines, cancelled games, and more quarantines. Hearing they finally got all of their team back on the field at various points over the last week. Not a moment too soon either.

I'm sure SK remembers all to well the game in October. I don't think Dixie scares them and SK believes they have a shot. I think Dixie wins this but Simon Kenton is too good a team and too well coached to get beat like they did last time. 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:14 PM, nees1212 said:

Is SK allowed to play this week? The school moved to all virtual due to having over 30 kids test positive and over 60 in quarantine. 

SK, Twenhoffel, Kenton Elem all leading the way with Covid Numbers from what I saw.

I can't see how this game will still be played.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

SK, Twenhoffel, Kenton Elem all leading the way with Covid Numbers from what I saw.

I can't see how this game will still be played.

They had over 30 kids at the end of last week test positive.  22 out of their 100 random tests were positive.  They have over 90 kids quarantined.  Independence area has been hit hard lately as multiple restaurants have shut down due to employees being positive.

• Like 1