Bullitt East 63 Newport Central Catholic 53

28-20 at half.

Bullitt East then jumped up to a 25 point lead right out of the half.

NCC then started pressing, which completely took BE out of their game. NCC cut it to 9 and had the ball with about 2 minutes left but couldn't get it any closer.

You could tell the football players looked rusty, they've only had 2 practices. Kiernan looked good though.

NCC either had an off night, being their first game and all or they are the worst shooting team I've seen in a while.

They are also in dire need of a good guard.

I agree but couldnt they have scheduled some cupcakes in December until that happens. Geeez... they have a rigorous schedule this month.

I'm not familiar with NewCath this year besides Grant being the coach, are they young or did they return a lot this year. Having Kiernan is a huge plus, size like that can keep you in any game, and he can get out and run. I just wonder what the backcourt looks like without Beuter this year.

28-20 at half.

Bullitt East then jumped up to a 25 point lead right out of the half.

NCC then started pressing, which completely took BE out of their game. NCC cut it to 9 and had the ball with about 2 minutes left but couldn't get it any closer.

You could tell the football players looked rusty, they've only had 2 practices. Kiernan looked good though.

NCC either had an off night, being their first game and all or they are the worst shooting team I've seen in a while.

They are also in dire need of a good guard.

First Bullitt East isn't a bad team at all. Second NCC looked absolutley brutal all of December last year and it will be the same this year. You can't have 2 practices and expect to play with a decent team. The shooting will come, just might not be until Jan or Feb.

Bullitt East is very strong this year. If this was NCC's first game and have only had 2 practices, then they should do well this year. Bullitt East has only lost a couple of games by a total of 2 points. They have not played all cupcakes either. Watch out for BE!