TheDeuce

BluegrassPreps Class 6A Football Rankings (9/14) - Discussion

Class 6A

Trinity left little doubt if they were for real by blowing out tradition rich Moeller (OH). The Shamrocks now look to eliminate any doubts of people who only know teams from inside the Bluegrass State as they host Male in a monster tilt. North Hardin made a massive statement of their own by heading into Lexington and knocking off the pre-season #1 team in Class 5A. The Trojans begin their quest for Hardin County domination this week. Depending on how much stock you put into scrimmages, veteran laden Manual may have sent a message. The Crimsons could make an undeniable statement if they can knock off La Salle (OH). Ballard and Fern Creek are two teams with high expectations in Jefferson County. Those two will open their respective seasons in a massive clash. Also of note: Simon Kenton looked good by continuing the questions around the Highlands program as did McCracken County by punishing rival small-school powerhouse Mayfield. Expect both to move to 2-0 this week against lighter competition.

1. Trinity vs. #2 Male

2. Male at #1 Trinity

3. North Hardin at 4A John Hardin

4. Manual vs. La Salle (OH)

5. St. Xavier -- OPEN

6. Fern Creek vs. #7 Ballard

7. Ballard at #6 Fern Creek

8. McCracken County vs. Marshall County

9. Simon Kenton vs. 2A Walton-Verona

10. George Rogers Clark at 5A #8 Southwestern

• Like 1

If Manual knocks off La Salle how high should they rise?

Who is the "best of the rest" of those 6A teams in NKY outside of Simon Kenton? 

5 minutes ago, ATLCat said:

If Manual knocks off La Salle how high should they rise?

Who is the "best of the rest" of those 6A teams in NKY outside of Simon Kenton? 

If Manual knocks off La Salle then they would be #2 in my book unless Male upsets Trinity but I don’t see either happening.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

If Manual knocks off La Salle then they would be #2 in my book unless Male upsets Trinity but I don’t see either happening.

This is basically where I stand, as well. 

• Like 1