Hopkinsville 27 Henderson County 16

WKY_Football

On 9/12/2020 at 10:05 AM, redleg13 said:

Okay, I’m a little surprised (not shocked) Hopkinsville may well be the class of 5A in WKY. Can Henderson compete in 1st district 6A?

Good question Redleg!  Ultimately, I think it's too early to tell right now.  But I think overall Hopkinsville is WAY more athletic than Hendo and that can take you a long way in a Covid year where everyone is rusty.  I expect the Colonels to be better closer to the district, but they likely are behind McCracken, Daviess and Apollo right now.

11 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Good question Redleg!  Ultimately, I think it's too early to tell right now.  But I think overall Hopkinsville is WAY more athletic than Hendo and that can take you a long way in a Covid year where everyone is rusty.  I expect the Colonels to be better closer to the district, but they likely are behind McCracken, Daviess and Apollo right now.

You really think Henderson will be 4th in region 1? 

2 hours ago, R1 sports fan said:

Sorry that’s what I meant to say, I’m really not sure I still think Henderson will be second, I just won’t believe Apollo and Daviess are better till I see it.

Well, I don't blame you for having doubts.  I'm not sure myself.  I'm just going off of the players I know that are back for the teams and that isn't a crystal ball, so anything can happen.  They travel to Apollo and McCracken, but get Daviess at home.  Will be fun to keep up with!

• Like 1