Votto With COVID Symptoms?

mcpapa

58 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I believe he will have to be tested again and get another negative before he is allowed to play.

If he was to test positive what would the Reds do?  In other words, do they keep playing, sit out for awhile, something else?

1 hour ago, theguru said:

If he was to test positive what would the Reds do?  In other words, do they keep playing, sit out for awhile, something else?

We just ran into that issue with Davidson. He tested positive after opening day and the Reds played on.  Then you had Moustakas and Senzel both self report symptoms and sitting out waiting for tests but the Reds played through that as well.  Those two both missed multiple games waiting for 2 negative tests. That is why I was surprised that Votto was back already. The teams that have been forced to shut down had multiple players testing positive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

We just ran into that issue with Davidson. He tested positive after opening day and the Reds played on.  Then you had Moustakas and Senzel both self report symptoms and sitting out waiting for tests but the Reds played through that as well.  Those two both missed multiple games waiting for 2 negative tests. That is why I was surprised that Votto was back already. The teams that have been forced to shut down had multiple players testing positive.

I see, a sliding scale. 

• Like 1