GRC vs Montgomery Co Dec. 15th

GRC is coming off a big win of South Laurel. GRC will be without Tristan Jones and not sure on the status of Robbie Stenzel. Game will be played at GRC . Great rivalry between the two schools. Montgomery always brings their best game when these two meet. Think this game will be closer than most will predict...... Your thoughts.....

With GRC at full strength I don't see this being much of a contest... but because they will be without Jones and probably Stenzel look for it to be relatively close. I'll wait till closer to gametime to make a prediction although I feel GRC pulls it out.

GRC is coming off a big win of South Laurel. GRC will be without Tristan Jones and not sure on the status of Robbie Stenzel. Game will be played at Montgomery Co's new gym. Great rivalry between the two schools. Montgomery always brings their best game when these two meet. Think this game will be closer than most will predict...... Your thoughts.....

Goldsunrise I thought the game was at GRC?:confused:

It is... looked at the wrong month...it is at Montgomery Co Jan 19th... My age is showing...:D Thanks GRC4LIFE for keeping me stright and driving to MC on Friday....:lol:

No Problem..it happens to all of us... just wanted to make sure I didn't have the wrong info either:thumb:

I heard today that Jones will be out about a month after his hand operation this Wed and Stenzel will be out about two weeks wearing a temporary cast with a hairline fracture of the growth plate in the ankle.:confused: :eek:

I was told that Robbie would be on crutches for at least 2 weeks...return to action....?? not sure yet.