Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sony Playstation 5 Unveiled

Featured Replies

Sony has unveiled the design of the PS5 finally. Here it is:

There will be 2 editions, a digital only PS5, and the regular PS5 with the UHD Blue-Ray drive.

3682228-ps5-dual.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

No price for either Console as of yet.

I've seen speculation of $599 to $999...but who knows.

  • Author

I read it cost $450 to make a ps5 but I can't remember what site it was on.

  • Author

If I was guessing I'd say around $499 to $599 range.

I read it cost $450 to make a ps5 but I can't remember what site it was on.

 

It will be interesting to see what it retails for, historically stores don't make very much markup % on systems. They make better markup % on controllers and accessories. Even game releases from third parties don't make a large markup, but the biggest ones sell huge dollars.

That’s a fancy Wii.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.