New top 5 for NKY

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to hear what your guys top 5 look like now. As for mine.

1. Simon Kenton

2. Holmes

3. Holy Cross

4. Cov. Cath

I agree with SK being #1a, but if you are counting Brossart in NKY, then they should be #1b.

This is my top five:

#1a Simon Kenton

#1b Brossart

#3 Holmes

#4 CovCath

#5 Holy Cross

I kept Bishop at 5 because they really havent played anyone good. After Cov Cath got beat by St Henry that moved Holy Cross ahead of them in my mind. Plus Holy Cross has got a really tough early schedule so had to give them some props for that.

After Cov Cath got beat by St Henry that moved Holy Cross ahead of them in my mind.

Nothing against St. Henry but CCH was missing players. St. H deserves to move up (I definently underestimated them) but I'm not sure if it merits HC moving up past CCH.

Wow i'm miss informed, maybe i need to do more research before i make myself look like a moron.

1) Sk

2) Brossart

3) Holmes

4) Cov. Cath

5) ???

:lol: No big deal, HC is still a top team, IMO.They lost to a very good team in LexCath, and Oak Hills. Anyone know anything about Oak Hills?

Anyone know anything about Oak Hills?

I watched the first 3 quarters, they were fundamentally solid but not overly athletic. They had a big guy inside (6"4, 240ish) who did what he wanted with HC but Scruggs wasn't there. They weren't the greatest shooters but they didn't make many mistakes.

I watched the first 3 quarters, they were fundamentally solid but not overly athletic. They had a big guy inside (6"4, 240ish) who did what he wanted with HC but Scruggs wasn't there. They weren't the greatest shooters but they didn't make many mistakes.

How's Brossart match up with them?