6. LCA

7. George Rogers Clark

8. Mercer County

9. Taylor County

10. Tates Creek

Agree/Disagree?

Who should be in? Who do they replace?

Edited by ATLCat

Are the two Lexington private school too high or just right?

Is any other Lexington Public school aside from Freddy D capable of doing anything?

Will Azariah Israel single handily lead GRC to surprising things?

Are the two Lexington private school too high or just right?

Is any other Lexington Public school aside from Freddy D capable of doing anything?

Will Azariah Israel single handily lead GRC to surprising things?

I think the Lexington private schools are in the right spot.

As far as any FCPS school outside of FD being a threat, unfortunately no. Dunbar should continue its upward trend but they still have a long way to get to the level of FD. Can Creek replace the production of Duby and Thomas? Even if they do they still were no match for FD. That gap is huge and I’m not sure it will be getting any narrower any time soon.

Israel is one heck of a RB but he can’t do it all. GRC will compete for a district crown yet again but I can’t see them being a threat after the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Other notes:

Franklin County is a 4A team to watch. They have arguably the best QB, WR combo in the state in Broyles and Farrier. At this point I would put them at 3 above Boyle.

Danville is a team that returns pretty much everyone besides Bell and Gosser. The word around town last seasonwas get your licks in while you can because Danville will be back and looking to return the favor. They’re in the mix for the 9, 10 slot.