Beechwood at St. Henry Predictions/Updates

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict Beechwood will win the rematch of their 3 point loss to St. Henry in the All A final. I think it will be close...but Beechwood wins. I can't see St. Henry repeating their like 8-10 3pt FG's...and i don't see Beechwood repeating the same mistakes (awful shot selection) and only having three players score, with some of their better shooters not taking any shots. Beechwood wins and improves as they move closer to district play.

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict Beechwood will win the rematch of their 3 point loss to St. Henry in the All A final. I think it will be close...but Beechwood wins. I can't see St. Henry repeating their like 8-10 3pt FG's...and i don't see Beechwood repeating the same mistakes (awful shot selection) and only having three players score, with some of their better shooters not taking any shots. Beechwood wins and improves as they move closer to district play.

Who can help Draud out scoring the ball?

I think Rylee is a tough matchup for St. Henry.

I would like to see Downton be aggressive driving the ball and only shooting a 3 when he has a wide open look.

I would like to see Rolf get more minutes and do a better job getting shots. Perhaps some inside out ball kicking out to Rolf for 3 pointers.

What time is the game and where? I might try and go watch it to see Draud play and I've presented at both schools relatively recently so it will be good to see all the kids again. Also grew up down the street from Ross Hart in Fort Mitchell and he's still a good friend, so it sounds like it would be a good game to go to.

What time is the game and where? I might try and go watch it to see Draud play and I've presented at both schools relatively recently so it will be good to see all the kids again. Also grew up down the street from Ross Hart in Fort Mitchell and he's still a good friend, so it sounds like it would be a good game to go to.

The game is Tuesday night at St. Henry at 7:30

Since I am hot in my predictions, I need to stay somewhat cautious. It is senior night tomorrow at St. Henry and they are on a roll, so I will take them to win by 6 points. I would not be surprised if Beechwood lead most of the game, but the Cru are great at coming from behind this season.