UK Videos on YouTube

Wireman

:thumb:

In all honesty, I really feel sorry for the person that has enough time on their hands or even the motivation to want a make the video. It is a game people. Not a matter of national security.

Oh yeah... when did UK lose to Ole Miss at home? Was that in 1998 when they had Ansu Sesay?

:thumb: :thumb:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree that whoever this Billy Joe Bob is out in the stix needs to get a life.

Let's wait to see what Tubby does with this season then we can have our opinions about whether he should stay or needs to go.

I'm behind you Tubby!

:thumb:

We are Kentucky I agree with that video for now, I believe Tubby is a good coach, but I don't know if he can lead us back to where we need to be. We're Kentucky we need to compete for Final Fours and National Championships. We cannot slip to mediocrity.

I'm still speechless.

Are you pleased with the where UK basketball is? Like I said I have supported Tubby from day one and still think he is a good coach but after ten years of steady decline what else is there to say. How about instead "I'm speechless", tell me the bright side of UK basketball right now. I don't ever want to become one of those fans that can never see an upside but it is getting harder and harder.