Pendleton @ Dixie Heights 12/8 Predictions

I really don't care, I just want to say I'm glad Pendleton beat Ashland. Coach Biggs could have done big things in the tenth. Coach Simms has already accomplished enough for me to make him a legit tenth region coach.

Not to be mean, but what has he accomplished as a COACH? 1 win. I know there will be more that he does, but I dont see anything yet, but I could be wrong.

Yea, that sounds right now give me your prediction....

Well, haven't seen any practice sessions because I've been too busy with football. Since this is Dixie's first official game and Pendleton has a few games under their belt, one would have to give an edge to the Wildcats. However if coach Chevy gets this group to play the type of defense the Colonels played last year it will be very close. Just don't know how much the big kid from Dixie has improved.

Not to be mean, but what has he accomplished as a COACH? 1 win. I know there will be more that he does, but I dont see anything yet, but I could be wrong.

Beating Blazer is a big accomplishment in this young season, just my opinion. Some coaches don't beat Ashland in a lifetime. Coach Simms is perfect against Ashland.

As for my prediction, this game should be close. I think Dixie should be better than Conner who Pendleton beat by one point so I'm going to say Dixie in this one by five.

Luke Mace is 6'8, and he will dunk. I've seen Dixie's scrimmages (Cincinnati Oak Hills and LaSalle), and I've seen Pendleton play Holmes.

I think Dixie wins by 8.

GO DIXIE!

I played against him and he didn't dunk on me. I was too strong for him and he couldn't get to the basket. He isn't a bad player though, but needs to work on his lateral movement and quickness. Kane is too fast and athletic for him and should have a huge game if they expect to guard him 1 on 1. He'll dunk too and he's 6'8".

I played against him and he didn't dunk on me. I was too strong for him and he couldn't get to the basket. He isn't a bad player though, but needs to work on his lateral movement and quickness. Kane is too fast and athletic for him and should have a huge game if they expect to guard him 1 on 1. He'll dunk too and he's 6'8".

When did you last play against Luke?

It was probably around April.

You might be surprised at how much he has improved. Coach Chevalier has added two excellent Assistants to his staff: Chad Fields who many know as an outstanding conditioning and weight trainer; and Rod Snapp who came from coaching in Indiana and knows how to teach the post.

It should be an interesting matchup between Kane and Luke.

You might be surprised at how much he has improved. Coach Chevalier has added two excellent Assistants to his staff: Chad Fields who many know as an outstanding conditioning and weight trainer; and Rod Snapp who came from coaching in Indiana and knows how to teach the post.

It should be an interesting matchup between Kane and Luke.

I thought he had great potential when I played with him and he actually was on my team one game. The game was on his team I played a hi/lo with him and he dominated the game. Kane is a good ball handler and is still probably too quick for Luke but it should be a pretty good match-up nonetheless.