Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evansville fires Walter McCarty

Featured Replies

Do we know exactly what happened yet?

 

I don't know with certainty but I believe he was involved in a sexual relationship with a cheerleader.

I don't know with certainty but I believe he was involved in a sexual relationship with a cheerleader.

 

Is she of legal age?

Is she of legal age?

 

I'm sure she is, however, that matters not in this situation (except that what he did isn't illegal). As I mentioned previously, on a college campus, undergrads are 100% hands off for coaches and staff. Spend a few minutes with Google and you'll find hundreds of coaches that were fired for inappropriate relationships with undergrads / student athletes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.