Bowling Green - 2020 Schedule

The Sporting Times did a live-stream YouTube broadcast the last couple of regular season games and all of the playoff games last year for the Purples. I know they're going to be doing at least this Friday's game at St. X....does anyone know if they're going to be providing live-streams all season long for Bowling Green?

Sporting Times | YouTube

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

The Sporting Times did a live-stream YouTube broadcast the last couple of regular season games and all of the playoff games last year for the Purples. I know they're going to be doing at least this Friday's game at St. X....does anyone know if they're going to be providing live-streams all season long for Bowling Green?

Sporting Times | YouTube

CWB,

I feel confident that someone will stream all of BGs games this year.  I think it will be Sporting times for the bigger games and maybe another group for the less high profile games.  With Covid, I'd image all that can will stream games because seating capacity will be greatly restricted for all.  I think El Donaldson's seating capacity has been reduced to around 1,700 a game.  Definitely a smaller crowd, but just a sign of the times and what it takes to play with Covid.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well that stinks...

Covid go away please!

Looks like the only other reasonable choices are going back to Louisville or Lexington or Ohio County.  Or just not play, but they will need a game to equilibrate after the Trinity game to get ready for the playoffs.