Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rally at Trinity Today (12-5-06)

Featured Replies

At 2pm today there will be a rally for the State Champion Football team at the high school. Mayor for life Jerry A will be there with the newest street sign for Shelbyville Road. See you there......

At 2pm today there will be a rally for the State Champion Football team at the high school. Mayor for life Jerry A will be there with the newest street sign for Shelbyville Road. See you there......

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

 

 

TMI!!!

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

 

:laugh:

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

 

You mean you haven't washed them since your playoff game with Male? Just kidding.

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

Do those grapes taste as sour as they sound?:lol:

Great time was had by all. The Rocks are running out of room for those trophies. Coach Beatty delivered a great speech honoring members of the team and staff. He also made it very clear that he was staying at Trinity. Lets get to work on #18.:thumb:

I just watched a clip of the rally on WLKY Sports. All I can say is "WOW". Coach is as good a public speaker as he is football coach. "ROCK ON"

  • Author

Memo to school administration..... buy a bigger table... no more space for hardware. Thanks to Mayor Jer for the new sign... same logo as on the sweatshirts, etc. (sharp looking). Bookstore also has Rock Boxers if those old and dirty green and gold ones need replacing.

We would have guessed that you never washed your underwear !

 

Just kidding .

Just having a little X vs. T fun. I think some of that should be allowed around here!

That's pretty funny Xtiger69! Butt! oops! as XgradROCKdad said, we have pleanty of boxers with STATE CHAMPS! on them in the book store!! By the way, the rally at THS was great! Beatty and Lampley both, gave Lombardi like speeches! It's time to start working on No.18!!! GO ROCKS!!!

That's pretty funny Xtiger69! Butt! oops! as XgradROCKdad said, we have pleanty of boxers with STATE CHAMPS! on them in the book store!! By the way, the rally at THS was great! Beatty and Lampley both, gave Lombardi like speeches! It's time to start working on No.18!!! GO ROCKS!!!

Underwear is the only thing with Trinity on it that I would ever wear! Maybe I will buy a few.

Underwear is the only thing with Trinity on it that I would ever wear! Maybe I will buy a few.

Go ahead Xtiger69, but bring plenty of cash... They aren't cheap.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.