Rally at Trinity Today (12-5-06)

At 2pm today there will be a rally for the State Champion Football team at the high school. Mayor for life Jerry A will be there with the newest street sign for Shelbyville Road. See you there......

Unfortunately I will be washing my underwear today at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend. Please give everyone my best!

Great time was had by all. The Rocks are running out of room for those trophies. Coach Beatty delivered a great speech honoring members of the team and staff. He also made it very clear that he was staying at Trinity. Lets get to work on #18.:thumb:

Memo to school administration..... buy a bigger table... no more space for hardware. Thanks to Mayor Jer for the new sign... same logo as on the sweatshirts, etc. (sharp looking). Bookstore also has Rock Boxers if those old and dirty green and gold ones need replacing.

That's pretty funny Xtiger69! Butt! oops! as XgradROCKdad said, we have pleanty of boxers with STATE CHAMPS! on them in the book store!! By the way, the rally at THS was great! Beatty and Lampley both, gave Lombardi like speeches! It's time to start working on No.18!!! GO ROCKS!!!

That's pretty funny Xtiger69! Butt! oops! as XgradROCKdad said, we have pleanty of boxers with STATE CHAMPS! on them in the book store!! By the way, the rally at THS was great! Beatty and Lampley both, gave Lombardi like speeches! It's time to start working on No.18!!! GO ROCKS!!!

Underwear is the only thing with Trinity on it that I would ever wear! Maybe I will buy a few.