Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 ~ Bluegrass Bowl XVII

Featured Replies

When the number of teams in each conference changed to 12, the rule was revised. You can only carry two starters during the draft, but 3 can be carried post-draft. I think I stated that correctly @Godot.

 

It doesn’t matter at this point, but I think we voted to keep the 2 QB roster limit.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you lock it a 1 p.m., the final injury report for the Monday night games aren't even due yet. They have until 4 p.m. the day before the game to report final injuries. If your backup plays at 1 p.m. on Sunday, then at 4 p.m. your Monday night starter is ruled out for the week, you need to be able to pick up a free agent. All you're left with is everyone else's trash, so what does it matter?

 

I vote to leave it like it is.

 

It matters to me since there is nothing for me to counteract his move. I'm not saying you can't change your lineup, but you should stay with whatever roster you had going into Sunday's games. If the Hermanos wins, I agree it's a brilliant move. If the T'breds win, it's a vote for karma. :)

It matters to me since there is nothing for me to counteract his move. I'm not saying you can't change your lineup, but you should stay with whatever roster you had going into Sunday's games. If the Hermanos wins, I agree it's a brilliant move. If the T'breds win, it's a vote for karma. :)

 

I understand your position, but as someone without a dog in the hunt, I think it should stay.

 

If the Packers Def had been available in your league, that would have been the only move that you could have made. The Packers Def wasn't available, so there was nothing left for you to do. If Thielen came up lame this week, you could have picked up Olabisi Johnson...in fact you still have time to grab him.

  • Author
@Godot I thought the most QB's you could carry on your roster were two? Did that change with contraction of the league or has it always been 3?

 

When the number of teams in each conference changed to 12, the rule was revised. You can only carry two starters during the draft, but 3 can be carried post-draft. I think I stated that correctly @Godot.
That is correct.

Congrats to the champs!! Los Pollos Hermanos

Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game, a rule change needs to be made to lock rosters (not lineups) at the start of the 1:00 Sunday games.

 

I completely disagree. It was a great strategic move. Being in two different conferences with two different sets of players makes it a gray area though.

 

And if a player is a late scratch, you shouldn't be stuck with him. Or if you you decide you need to go riskier and play a guy with a higher ceiling but higher risk, you should be able to.

  • Author

Bluegrass Bowl XVII Final Score

Los Pollos Hermanos (150) Latonia Thoroughbreds (135)

  • Author

Congrats to the new ** Champion

  • Author

I can see both sides of the issue and I can see the yay and nay of both sides. I'll have to do some research on the topic before I decide on which side on the fence I stand. Right now I have on issue with you changing your roster as many times as to want up until your players came as started. It's the going to the Waiver Wire and picking up a free agent in the middle of a game that I am coming to terms with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.