Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout Predictions

Featured Replies

UC visits Xavier on Saturday at 5:00 for the annual Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout. For many in the Greater Cincinnati area, this is their 2nd favorite sporting event of the year.

 

Before this week, I thought Xavier would win by 10+, comfortable win.

 

Now, after the games the last two weeks, in spite of Jarron's physical ailments, I think Xavier wins a rock-fight in the 60's, by a margin of 3-5.

 

Worth noting: if you are going to be at RedsFest, the game will be on the main stage with sound up!!

I don't feel like I've heard much about the game this year compared to past seasons.

  • Author
I don't feel like I've heard much about the game this year compared to past seasons.

 

Ah, the headline of a Paul Daugherty column EVERY YEAR the week of the game. Like clockwork. I love how Rick Broering trolls him over that, really funny.

Ah, the headline of a Paul Daugherty column EVERY YEAR the week of the game. Like clockwork. I love how Rick Broering trolls him over that, really funny.

 

Well, I can't tell you the last time that I read a Paul Daughterty column, but I feel like I just haven't heard much hyped around it. Maybe it's because its at the Cintas Center and I don't get to work it haha.

My Musketeers find a way to squeak out a close one. Unfortunately, they are an offensively challenged team but I really like our defense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.