Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 89 Virginia Tech 62

Featured Replies

The Getslows rolled past the Hokies in the Maui Invitational semis. Obi dominated with 24 points & 8 boards.

 

UD gets the Kansas/BYU winner in tomorrow's championship.

I don’t know when I’m going to get up there this year, but I WILL see Obi Toppin play at UD Arena before he’s gone. The guy is absolutely amazing.

 

I thought this team had potential at the start of the year, but I’ve been conditioned to see doom around every corner. These guys could have a really amazing year if things break right.

  • Author
I don’t know when I’m going to get up there this year, but I WILL see Obi Toppin play at UD Arena before he’s gone. The guy is absolutely amazing.

 

I thought this team had potential at the start of the year, but I’ve been conditioned to see doom around every corner. These guys could have a really amazing year if things break right.

 

I'm not a Dayton basketball historian by any stretch of the imagination, but this team just has a different look. Physically, I mean. They look like a major conference contender.

I'm not a Dayton basketball historian by any stretch of the imagination, but this team just has a different look. Physically, I mean. They look like a major conference contender.

 

I'd love to agree... but I've read this book before and I refuse to get my hopes up.

 

I'm excited for the day they don't go 13-1 in November and December before dropping games to Duquesne and LaSalle in February and finishing fourth in the Atlantic 10, but when they do, it'll be the first time in as long as I can remember. To say nothing of the fact that on that last occasion, in 2003, the Flyers took that excellent season to a No. 4 seed in the NCAA tournament... where they were promptly shown the exit by 13-seeded Tusla.

 

Doomed. Absolutely doomed.

Dayton looked superb last night. Really good fast and physical team. Toppin is amazing too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.