Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Utah Valley/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

I'm just going to come out and say it. I've not been this disappointed at UK basketball since the Billy Clyde days.

Guards misses another one bonus at clutch time.

I’ll be glad when everyone is healthy and playing again. I realize EJ frustrates some people but he is 6’10, maybe bigger, and can help protect the paint.

  • Author
I’ll be glad when everyone is healthy and playing again. I realize EJ frustrates some people but he is 6’10, maybe bigger, and can help protect the paint.

 

I was just wondering how bad he wants back on the floor!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.