Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 50 West Carter 36

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congrats to the Lady Rams on a nice win on the road!!!

Congratulations. You've earned your success.

Way to go Lady Rams, great win on the road!:thumb: 2-0 and lookng good, keep it going.:flame:

Not an upset in Raceland's eyes.

No upset. West may be down a little this year. Raceland has a nice team, one I believe was destined to make a little noise when it was formed a few years ago.

  • Author
Upset?

Upset in your eyes maybe but not in the eyes of the Lady Rams and their coaches.

Upset in your eyes maybe but not in the eyes of the Lady Rams and their coaches.

 

Uh...I believe I saw a question mark at end of Scooterbob's post.

Not an upset. The Lady Rams were expected to win this game.

Not an upset. The Lady Rams were expected to win this game.

 

Likewise, by those of us who are Lady Royal fans. I think Scooterbob's point was precisely that...they did what they were expected to do. Good job, but "you don't consider it an upset, do you?"

 

Did I misunderstand, Scooterbob?

If I looked at the 1st 4 post no one said upset till the 5th post about the game.

  • Author
Uh...I believe I saw a question mark at end of Scooterbob's post.

Uh, I believe I posted my opinion!! I read his post and saw the ? Your point is?:argue:

If I looked at the 1st 4 post no one said upset till the 5th post about the game.

 

Again...thus the...let's see...how would Glenn Beck say it...QUESTION MARK! He didn't say it was and upset, he asked for the opinions of the Ram faithful.

 

Congratulations again. As I've said previously, if the Lady Royals can't make it to Richmond, I hope you do and if so, I'll be pulling for you.

Uh, I believe I posted my opinion!! I read his post and saw the ? Your point is?:argue:

 

You stated your congratulations, as did I. Scotterbob simply asked if you...and others...considered it an upset. You then ascribed to him an opinion that he had not in fact stated. Let me say it again...he asked a question.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.