Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 50 West Carter 36

Featured Replies

  • Author
You stated your congratulations, as did I. Scotterbob simply asked if you...and others...considered it an upset. You then ascribed to him an opinion that he had not in fact stated. Let me say it again...he asked a question.

Incorrect!!! I stated my congrats in a previous post. I stated my Opinion in regards to scootbebob's ? I aslo recall that I quoted (him) but thanks for answering for him:thumb: Let me say it again, I know he asked a question!!! and the opinion you refer that I ascribed to was just that, my opinion as it was for all the other posters but I appreciate you taking the time to single mine out.:rolleyes: Let's get back to the topic of the thread.

Not an upset in Raceland's eyes.

:thumb: :thumb: ;)

I guess I have been away celebrating the success of my three favorites in the football championship games (although I was saddened by Russell's loss) and should have, instead, been checking the fallout from my one word post. Although belatedly, please let me explain.

 

I know that Raceland is rated a little ahead of West Carter in the region. On the other hand, West Carter is always a force in this area and can never be discounted as a threat. Since the game was played in Olive Hill, I figured that it made West Catrer's chances of winning better. Therefore, with the outcome in favor of the visiting Lady Rams, I wondered if anyone considered it an upset.

 

Himmelfarb understood what I was saying but apparently others did not. I will try to be clearer in the future although I am usually far too wordy in my posts. But, then, the one word post didn't work either.

 

As an olive branch of peace, let me say that both the Raceland girls and the West Carter girls will be major players in the region this year. I'm glad that neither is in the 64th District.

  • Author
I guess I have been away celebrating the success of my three favorites in the football championship games (although I was saddened by Russell's loss) and should have, instead, been checking the fallout from my one word post. Although belatedly, please let me explain.

 

I know that Raceland is rated a little ahead of West Carter in the region. On the other hand, West Carter is always a force in this area and can never be discounted as a threat. Since the game was played in Olive Hill, I figured that it made West Catrer's chances of winning better. Therefore, with the outcome in favor of the visiting Lady Rams, I wondered if anyone considered it an upset.

 

Himmelfarb understood what I was saying but apparently others did not. I will try to be clearer in the future although I am usually far too wordy in my posts. But, then, the one word post didn't work either.

 

As an olive branch of peace, let me say that both the Raceland girls and the West Carter girls will be major players in the region this year. I'm glad that neither is in the 64th District.

No olive branch needed IMO as there is no war on this end of the spectrum!! Your opinion is welcomed as is everyone on here. You asked a legit ? with your post and I think you received quality answeres from the folks with a perspective into the Ram program. Your previous post about the Lady Rams were positive and we thank you as well as others for the support. FWIW, your one word post did work, it just depends what color glasses one is peering through.:lol:

Himmelfarb understood what I was saying but apparently others did not. I will try to be clearer in the future although I am usually far too wordy in my posts. But, then, the one word post didn't work either.

 

No olive branch needed here either. I think everyone understood your post. It was the replies to it that Himmelfarb misunderstood.

 

No hard feelings here. Himmelfarb knows I supported the Lady Royals in person in Bowling Green last year. Good luck this year Lady Royals!

No olive branch needed here either. I think everyone understood your post. It was the replies to it that Himmelfarb misunderstood.

No hard feelings here. Himmelfarb knows I supported the Lady Royals in person in Bowling Green last year. Good luck this year Lady Royals!

 

 

Hey!! :confused: I was trying to help!!;) I understood that Scootebob asked a question to which Cvillecat responded..."Upset in your eyes maybe...", which I did not think was in any way implied in the question. I was pleased to see that the Ram fans did not consider the victory an upset...and stated my agreement.

 

As for your support of the Lady Royals...I do know and you know that I know...and I know that you know that I know...and you know...:D

 

Let's hope we both get past our first round game and meet in the All A Regional final.

 

Have a good year!

  • Author
Hey!! :confused: I was trying to help!!;) I understood that Scootebob asked a question to which Cvillecat responded..."Upset in your eyes maybe...", which I did not think was in any way implied in the question. I was pleased to see that the Ram fans did not consider the victory an upset...and stated my agreement.

 

As for your support of the Lady Royals...I do know and you know that I know...and I know that you know that I know...and you know...:D

 

Let's hope we both get past our first round game and meet in the All A Regional final.

 

Have a good year!

And I gave my opinion, nothing more, nothig less. Thanks for your support of the Lady Rams.:thumb:Also good luck to your Lady Royals except when we meet.(LOL)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.