Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #3 North Hardin at Barren County Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • North Hardin
      100%
    • Barren County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district matchup? North Hardin is one of three remaining undefeated teams in Class 6A. Barren County comes in at 5-2 on the season.

Running clock for North Hardin. In the Central Hardin game vs Barren county last Friday the referees let it get out of hand. There were late hits and pushing and shoving after plays and the Barren County coach was screaming at the referees at midfield then proceeded to stand on the hash marks on the field for at least 5 Central Hardin offensive plays without the referees saying anything. Bizarre at times. Hopefully North Hardin has a better experience at a great facility.

North Hardin 31

Barren County 6

North Hardin 35-0.

North Hardin wins comfortably.

The only thing I know for sure is the Trojans will win this game.

Running clock for North Hardin. In the Central Hardin game vs Barren county last Friday the referees let it get out of hand. There were late hits and pushing and shoving after plays and the Barren County coach was screaming at the referees at midfield then proceeded to stand on the hash marks on the field for at least 5 Central Hardin offensive plays without the referees saying anything. Bizarre at times. Hopefully North Hardin has a better experience at a great facility.

North Hardin 31

Barren County 6

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

@Tkinslow what is your forecast for Barren County?

I think they have come out of the BG District fine.

But do you see them being able to compete with North and Central in this district in the next 5 years? I'm just curious.

I think they will they have the most players I have ever heard of them having assuming the Hardin County teams come back down to earth a little I think they have the best teams they’ve had in years so I think Barren is improving but they need some help if the Hardin Co teams regress a little back to the teams they’ve had historically I believe Barren can get to where they can compete with them.

I think they will they have the most players I have ever heard of them having assuming the Hardin County teams come back down to earth a little I think they have the best teams they’ve had in years so I think Barren is improving but they need some help if the Hardin Co teams regress a little back to the teams they’ve had historically I believe Barren can get to where they can compete with them.

 

From my distanced view, I think this is likely true. I like the fact that we are talking about numbers going up instead of down. I like what Coach Arnett is building. Good for the Trojans!

The East Hardin Rebels went 9-0 this season & won last week to become the Heartland Middle School Athletic Conference Champs!!! This is the second year in a row that they have won the championship. A great future awaits for Central Hardin Football!!!Teams in their conference include: North Hardin Middle, TK Stone Middle, J.T Alton Middle, West Hardin, Meade County Middle, LaRue County Middle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.