JBS vs. MASON Dec 15th,PCC VS MASON DEC 16th, Predictions??

Have you ever heard of the name Stepp. Its legend in the mountains
Stepp and family are good, but I don't think Mason will be too intimidated by mountain legends.

If Mason shows up in full force, in good health and plays their game JBS will do well to keep Mason from winning by more than 20. This could happen if Mason gets out to a good lead and subs liberally in the 3rd and 4th quarter to save their starters legs for the game Saturday with PCC.

The best PCC can do is pray for a close game between JBS and Mason Friday night so they catch Mason less than 24 hours after they play JBS. If JBS can keep the game close, and force Mason to keep their starters in the game late... PCC could keep it within 10. Otherwise, Mason wins this one 15 - 20.

Stepp and family are good, but I don't think Mason will be too intimidated by mountain legends.

If Mason shows up in full force, in good health and plays their game JBS will do well to keep Mason from winning by more than 20. This could happen if Mason gets out to a good lead and subs liberally in the 3rd and 4th quarter to save their starters legs for the game Saturday with PCC.

The best PCC can do is pray for a close game between JBS and Mason Friday night so they catch Mason less than 24 hours after they play JBS. If JBS can keep the game close, and force Mason to keep their starters in the game late... PCC could keep it within 10. Otherwise, Mason wins this one 15 - 20.

I completely agree with this post fastbreak :thumb:

Well they would have to find a way to defend Darius but if Stepp and Cox have big games they could keep it interesting.

Keeping it interesting and upseting them are two different things. Mason County will blow them out. There are only a dozen or so players in the state that can guard Darius. And I will venture to say that they dont have the athletes to do it.

Keeping it interesting and upseting them are two different things. Mason County will blow them out. There are only a dozen or so players in the state that can guard Darius. And I will venture to say that they dont have the athletes to do it.

I will agree with this statement....there isn't anyone on JBS to stop him....