Georgia 23 Notre Dame 17

16thBBall Fan

I’m having a hard time deciding on what my ultimate takeaway is from that game last night. Was I wrong about ND or Georgia? Georgia didn’t look good last night. Notre Dame was very impressive, especially in the trenches. Georgia may not be in that elite group anymore. That Georgia team on the field last night is getting steamrolled by the rest of the teams in the top 6. Is Jake Fromm ever going to take the next step and stop being a game manager? I’m not sold on Georgia being able to win a national title anymore.

Jake Fromm is a gift from the CFB Gods! We’re in debt to him.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Irish last night, especially the defense. Also, Kmet was a stud at TE. With their upcoming schedule, I would be pretty disappointed if they didn't go 11-1.

For Georgia, it's hard to say. I thought they would be able to pound ND for 250 yards rushing, at least...they weren't as superior up front, as I thought they would be. Fromm is solid. They don't ask him to do too much, but when he needs to, he makes a play.

Both are top 10 teams, Georgia is probably somewhere between 4-6, though it's hard to say, with early season schedules being what they are.