Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Insight's letter to NFL Fans about the NFL Network

Featured Replies

Here's a question, does anyone get NFLN in HD? They advertise it like crazy, but yet no-one seems to have it. One rep from DIRECTV said they don't carry it, and another said they do occassionally on some odd-ball channel.

 

I got the Denver/KC game in beautiful HD. It was on channel 95, I think.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to see the game, go to PBS and watch it. I just got an email from the Bengals telling me tickets were available.

I got the Denver/KC game in beautiful HD. It was on channel 95, I think.

 

On DIRECTV? And if so, what packages do you have?

On DIRECTV? And if so, what packages do you have?

 

Yes, on directv.

 

Basic service + HD channels. I was told that the games that are broadcast on the NFL Network will be available in HD to HD subscribers. I'm pretty sure it was on 95. My channel guide currently shows the NFL pregame on 95, but at 8:00, it is blank.

Yes, on directv.

 

Basic service + HD channels. I was told that the games that are broadcast on the NFL Network will be available in HD to HD subscribers. I'm pretty sure it was on 95. My channel guide currently shows the NFL pregame on 95, but at 8:00, it is blank.

 

 

Thanks. :thumb: The one rep told me 100 something. I'll remember this for tomorrow night. :banana:

Thanks. :thumb: The one rep told me 100 something. I'll remember this for tomorrow night. :banana:

 

If you can't find it on your guide, just do a search for "Bengals" and you will be able to find it.

If you can't find it on your guide, just do a search for "Bengals" and you will be able to find it.

 

 

I'll check it out tonight when I get home. Thanks again. :thumb:

Thanks. :thumb: The one rep told me 100 something. I'll remember this for tomorrow night. :banana:

 

Awesome. Im glad you asked cuz I had been wondering the samething. I too will have to remember this. How does someone get the Sunday ticket in HD? I have the HD programming and the Sunday ticket but its says I dont have the channels for the Sunday Ticket HD for some reason.

If you want to see the game, go to PBS and watch it. I just got an email from the Bengals telling me tickets were available.

 

Thanks for that heads up Boucher, I just called them up and scored a couple tickets! PARTY!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa

Awesome. Im glad you asked cuz I had been wondering the samething. I too will have to remember this. How does someone get the Sunday ticket in HD? I have the HD programming and the Sunday ticket but its says I dont have the channels for the Sunday Ticket HD for some reason.

 

 

You need to add Super Fan to your NFL Sunday Ticket to get games in HD. It's just another way for them to get a buck out of you. It's a load of crap. If you have the Sunday Ticket and the HD Package, you should get the Sunday Ticket games in HD.

Here's a question, does anyone get NFLN in HD? They advertise it like crazy, but yet no-one seems to have it. One rep from DIRECTV said they don't carry it, and another said they do occassionally on some odd-ball channel.

 

Dish Network carries it.

You need to add Super Fan to your NFL Sunday Ticket to get games in HD. It's just another way for them to get a buck out of you. It's a load of crap. If you have the Sunday Ticket and the HD Package, you should get the Sunday Ticket games in HD.

 

What's even worse is you don't get Bengals games in HD. The Sunday ticket blacks out markets that get the game through their local network.

Thanks for that heads up Boucher, I just called them up and scored a couple tickets! PARTY!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa

 

Enjoy the game, but keep it safe. :thumb:

 

I'm almost as excited about dinner at the Boathouse as I am the game. I must be getting old.

  • Author

To our NFL fans:

 

Great news!

 

We are pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with NFL Network allowing us to bring you seven late-season NFL football games. The exclusive package of Thursday and Saturday night games continues this Thursday, November 30, at 8:00 p.m. ET, as we air the Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals game on NFL Network, Insight’s digital channel 547.

 

Adding new programming can be a complex process. We appreciate the patience and loyalty you showed while we worked on a solution that makes sense for Insight, for NFL Network and, most importantly, for you, our customers.

 

Many of you are very passionate about your NFL football. We get it. We love football too. That’s why we ultimately struck a deal to bring these games to you.

 

Most digital customers already have NFL Network on channel 547 as part of our Digital Standard service. If it’s not currently in your digital package, you can add Digital Standard with a simple phone call to your local Insight office at 800-882-6803.

 

Once again, we thank you for your patience during the last week, and apologize for any inconvenience or uncertainty that you’ve experienced. We continue to welcome your comments about the NFL Network. Send them to us at [email protected].

 

Enjoy the games!

 

The remaining late-season games are scheduled as follows:

 

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens

Thursday, November 30, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Thursday, December 7, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Thursday, December 14, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

Dallas Cowboys vs. Atlanta Falcons

Saturday, December 16, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers

Thursday, December 21, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders

Saturday, December 23, at 8:00 p.m. ET

 

N.Y. Giants vs. Washington Redskins

Saturday, December 30, at 8:00 p.m. ET

What's even worse is you don't get Bengals games in HD. The Sunday ticket blacks out markets that get the game through their local network.

 

If CBS doesn't air it in HD, the Sunday Ticket isn't. CBS only does a couple games each Sunday where FOX televises all their games in HD. I'm curious to know if channel 5 will broadcast the game in HD or not?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.