Dayton 49 Gallatin County 14

hrcarrier

Was 42-6 at halftime, Jordan Marksberry multitasked tonight with a kickoff return to start the game, a 70 yard touchdown run, a 41 yard touchdown run, and another for over thirty yards. He also had a long fumble return on defense for a touchdown. Dayton’s defense also held Gallatin from scoring on four plays from the two yard line to end the game.

Dayton will play Pendleton County at home next week.

Went to the game last night, can't believe the difference between this years team and last year.

First the number of players, they have to have at least twice the numbers of last year. The size of the players, they have some big boys on that team. They had enough players when they got up to the running clock to put a second team in.

I'm not a x and o's expert put it seam to me that the coaches had the players where they needed to be on every play. Even the long TD pass the D back was right where he was suppose to be, he just miss timed his jump.

Ther're not a state champ, but I wouldn't want to play them in the first round.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Went to the game last night, can't believe the difference between this years team and last year.

First the number of players, they have to have at least twice the numbers of last year. The size of the players, they have some big boys on that team. They had enough players when they got up to the running clock to put a second team in.

I'm not a x and o's expert put it seam to me that the coaches had the players where they needed to be on every play. Even the long TD pass the D back was right where he was suppose to be, he just miss timed his jump.

Ther're not a state champ, but I wouldn't want to play them in the first round.

Good luck the rest of the year.

I believe they have 34 players, was what I heard at the Bellevue game. They have more players this season than they have for quite a while. Dayton is also in their first year with the middle school program.