Week #2 Weather Forecast for 8-30 and 8-31

nWo

Here is the first forecast for this upcoming weekend's games.

Friday

Look for temperatures to be in the mid to upper 70s across most of Kentucky. Western Kentucky could see temps in the upper 70s.

sfct.us_ov.png

There is a chance for some scattered light showers in the northern Kentucky area.

prateptype_cat.us_ov.png

Saturday

Temperatures look to be in the mid to upper 70s. This is mainly from around the I-64 corridor southward. Northern Kentucky could see temps from the high 60s to low 70s.

sfct.us_ov (1).png

There is a better chance for more scattered showers on Saturday. There will be a more area of coverage but precipitation totals should still be on the light side.

prateptype_cat.us_ov (1).png

I will be updating as we get closer to the weekend.

This is the updated forecast for this upcoming weekends games. Most of the state should see temperatures in the low to mid-80s Friday. Southeast Kentucky should be a little cooler than the rest of the state. The high 70s. will be possible some may reach around 80. Little or no chance of precipitation.

fritem.png

For Saturday north of I-64 temperatures could range from the mid to upper 70s. South of I-64 temperatures should be in the low 80s. Also little or no chance of rain.

satut.png

Keep checking back for updates.

The only real change to this weekend game weather forecast is the chance for showers and a possible thunderstorm has returned for parts of northern Kentucky. The timing is from 3-10 pm EDT.

3.10.gif

There is also a chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms on Saturday. The possible precipitation on Saturday may cover more areas of Kentucky. Rain will travel southeastward from the northern Kentucky area into parts of eastern Kentucky. The timing is 2-11 pm EDT.

200-nodither.gif

Look for temperatures to be in the low to mid-80s. The temps will be lower in the areas that receive rain later today. There is a chance for scattered showers and a possible thunderstorm along and north of I-64 corridor. Some of which could be strong to marginally severe. The following HRRR Ohio Valley radar is from 5-10 pm EDT.

32-nodither.gif