2A #6 Murray vs. 5A #10 Graves County Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

My head is spinning over this game. Neither have a shortage of talent and I think both will have really good years.

Graves has a very tough schedule the first month and need to get this one under their belt.

Our local news station does a top 10 players as voted on by area coaches. It covers quite a few teams all the way from Christian County/Hopkinsville and Westward. They have revealed rankings 6-10 so far and Murray has 3 of those players. Very impressive!

I'm fortunate enough to have Tilghman play the first 2 games on a Saturday this year, which will allow me to see a couple local games of note.

After watching Murray scrimmage this last Friday night, I have no reason to think they can't win this game. They have a Qb and some receivers who are gonna cause problems for a lot of people.

Having said all that, I have no idea what happens here. I'm not really leaning one way or another. Truly a 50/50 game.

Now if I can just make up my mind if I'm going to this game Friday night or trying to catch Mayfield play a really good team from Memphis. Should be pretty good games either way.