Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Class 2A See a Mayfield vs. Beechwood Title Game?

Will we see a Mayfield vs. Beechwood Title Game? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Will we see a Mayfield vs. Beechwood Title Game?

    • Yes
      50%
    • Mayfield, but no Beechwood.
      41%
    • Beechwood, but no Mayfield.
      0%
      0
    • Neither team makes it.
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of those weird stats you see in sports. Beechwood has never beaten Mayfield. I can't recall if it is Danville or Frankfort, but I believe one of those two have beaten Mayfield every time they have faced each other.

  • Author
One of those weird stats you see in sports. Beechwood has never beaten Mayfield. I can't recall if it is Danville or Frankfort, but I believe one of those two have beaten Mayfield every time they have faced each other.

 

Danville holds a streak on Mayfield.

I know Mayfield has one win over Danville. 2002 season when Mayfield went 15-0. They won at Danville in sub-state 17-7. But I believe thats it.

Danville holds a streak on Mayfield.

 

I know Mayfield has one win over Danville. 2002 season when Mayfield went 15-0. They won at Danville in sub-state 17-7. But I believe thats it.

 

I have now been told that Mayfield is 1-9 versus Danville.

  • Author

Where is all the Mayfield fans?

Personally think this will be the Tigers biggest down year. They lost a lot of weapons and big linemen. I see Hergott running a lot this year. No championship run this year.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.