Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Luke Maile - injury status

Featured Replies

Just saw that Luke Maile was on the injuried list of the Chicago White Sox and wondered what happened and how he is recovering. As one of NKy's all-time best catchers, I had hoped some of the Park Hills followers might be able to enlighten us not in the know. Followed his career at both CovCath and UK and was delighted when I saw he had a 2 HR game for the Sox earlier this year. Had always heard he was a fine young man and this old guy wishes he and his family nothing but the best. Certainly the family athletic footprints are impressively deep from multiple generations.

The dreaded oblique strain. Same thing Barnhart was sidelined with recently. Maile is not expected back before August 21. He injured the oblique in batting practice Saturday.

Just saw that Luke Maile was on the injuried list of the Chicago White Sox and wondered what happened and how he is recovering. As one of NKy's all-time best catchers, I had hoped some of the Park Hills followers might be able to enlighten us not in the know. Followed his career at both CovCath and UK and was delighted when I saw he had a 2 HR game for the Sox earlier this year. Had always heard he was a fine young man and this old guy wishes he and his family nothing but the best. Certainly the family athletic footprints are impressively deep from multiple generations.

 

Am I missing something? I thought Maile played for the Blue Jays. He's still listed on their roster.

Am I missing something? I thought Maile played for the Blue Jays. He's still listed on their roster.

 

I was wondering the same. I hadn't seen/heard/read anything about the trade.

I was wondering the same. I hadn't seen/heard/read anything about the trade.

 

I also don't see where he had a 2 homer game. He's got two on the year, one on 4/12 against Tampa Bay, the other on 5/20 against Boston.

 

His baseball reference listing still has him with Toronto.

 

Luke Maile 2

  • Author

Just reported what LexHerald had him listed in one of their weekend tables that showed Ky players in majors. Could have read it wrong. Would like to find out for sure. Your table link sure tells the tale. Guess it was my bad. Will still try to find table from LexHerald.

Still with Toronto.

 

I just assumed the post that talked about the Sox, Oldercoach meant Maile hit a 2 run home run AGAINST the Sox instead of FOR the Sox.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.