Knee Replacement Surgery

doomer

Just now saw this. I pray everything went well yesterday @doomer.

Thanks! The Doc said my knee was a mess, but he thinks I’ll be happy with the outcome. Unfortunately, the oral pain meds make me sick and heaving all night. I’m ready for that part to end!

• 1 month later...

Two months in now. The only good news is I can ride my horses again. Walking is another matter. I still have inflammation and swelling in the knee so the therapy and exercise is almost counterproductive. I am not back to a level of pain and mobility I had before surgery which is very disheartening. What’s frustrating is that it has stabilized at this level. I have read where it is really six months to approach normal...so I’ll hop on my horse and keep working for that.

Two months in now. The only good news is I can ride my horses again. Walking is another matter. I still have inflammation and swelling in the knee so the therapy and exercise is almost counterproductive. I am not back to a level of pain and mobility I had before surgery which is very disheartening. What’s frustrating is that it has stabilized at this level. I have read where it is really six months to approach normal...so I’ll hop on my horse and keep working for that.

Who did the surgery?