Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Championship: New Cath vs Danville

Who wins the 1A state title? 250 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A state title?

    • Danville
      50%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      49%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Enquirer is saying 107.5 FM now.
Good, I can get that.
  • Replies 167
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're right.

 

I can't believe I'm not going to this game!

 

That makes two of us.

I wouldn't call it sandbagging down here,we call it sarcasm and it was directed at post #128.:rolleyes: By the way is sandbagging another word for sarcasm?:thumb:

 

I understood that. I just wanted to state that of all the fans that can't cry, "We get no respect," Danville and NewCath fans definitely can't.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.