2A Belfry/Russell Updates

Birdsfan

Russell ball.

1st & 10 - R38 - Flag on Russell....5yds

1st & 15 - R33 - Incomplete pass that was intended for Clark that was batted away at the last second

2nd & 15 - R33 - Complete pass to Clark at the Belfry 44...flags on the play...pass interference on Belfry that's declined...

FIRST DOWN RED DEVILS!!!

1st & 10 - B44 - Wells run

FIRST DOWN RED DEVILS!!!

1st & 10 - B33 - Beeckman run

FIRST DOWN RED DEVILS!!!

1st & 10 - B23 - Injury timeout.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry ball.

1st & 10 - B12 - May run

2nd & 7 - B15 - May run

FIRST DOWN PIRATES!!!!

1st & 10 - B23 - Epling run

2nd & 5 - B28 - Chapman run

3rd & 3 - B30 - Epling run

FIRST DOWN PIRATES!!!

(There is about 3 minutes left in the half.)

1st & 10 - B34 - Elkins pass complete to Chapman...HUGE GAIN!!!

FIRST DOWN PIRATES!!!!

1st & 10 - R29 - Timeout Russell....

Sounds like Belfry is struggling on the offensive line of scrimmage.

Sounds like the bigger Russell D-line is having their way with the smaller Pirates. This was probably my worst nightmare come true. Losing the battle of the lines and falling behind are two of the worst things that could have happened to the Pirates. I believe some sort of a lead was vital to Belfry more so than Russell. We need the confidence to know we can move the ball. Right now that is lacking and Im not sure if we can find it before its too late. Belfry may have to go the pass a lot more in the 2nd half if things are to turn around. I really had a bad feeling about this game and unfortunately things are beginning to come true. Need some adjustments at the half and probably a lot more intensity or the Basketball season will start tomorrow morning.

CamFieldJunky...you were mentioned in the first quarter...LOL.

Sorry about not getting the stats to yuns....all I know is that Russell had a little more than 110-115 yards total and Belfry had just under 50 total yards.

When they came on to give the stats KentuckyBlue sent me a text message wanting to know the score of the Bowling Green/Lou. Central score and that took me away from getting individual stats. Sorry!!!

CamFieldJunky...you were mentioned in the first quarter...LOL.

Sorry about not getting the stats to yuns....all I know is that Russell had a little more than 110-115 yards total and Belfry had just under 50 total yards.

When they came on to give the stats KentuckyBlue sent me a text message wanting to know the score of the Bowling Green/Lou. Central score and that took me away from getting individual stats. Sorry!!!

CamFieldJunky, instant celebrity. :banana: