Advocate Messenger All-Area Team 2006

Hogtown Pride

:banana: Congrats to Zane Hilton, OL from Boyle!!!! :banana:

:dancingpa

He follows in the footsteps of his Dad, Chris Hilton who was All-Area two times in 1979 and 1980 for the Rebels.

Somewhere RebelK is :dancingpa

Also congrats to the Robbins kid. His dad was an old college friend.

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I am trying to start up the whole dead horse debate..it is simply curiosity on my part.

Of the Seven mercer players who made the all-area team how many played at Harrodsburg last season?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

:banana: Congrats to Zane Hilton, OL from Boyle!!!! :banana:

:dancingpa

He follows in the footsteps of his Dad, Chris Hilton who was All-Area two times in 1979 and 1980 for the Rebels.

Somewhere RebelK is :dancingpa

Also congrats to the Robbins kid. His dad was an old college friend.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

You know me too well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was leaving for Indiana around 6:30 this morning and I found the paper on our doorstep...so of course I checked out the sports.....and I did a dance around the room like a mad woman. Yes, Zane is a special part of our family and he played football an alwful lot like his father. Our whole family is so very proud of him, not only for being chosen on the first all area team, but more importanly for the fine young man he is.

I am so very grateful for all these seniors and I am so glad that 5 of our young men got recongized for the fine football players that they are....so in the words of my friend PH........Let's do the twist

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I am trying to start up the whole dead horse debate..it is simply curiosity on my part.

Of the Seven mercer players who made the all-area team how many played at Harrodsburg last season?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

Lewis is a two time all-area from Mercer.

Blackburn - Mercer

Buster - Harrodsburg

Not to take anything away from any of the other players but,I can't believe that B.J.Strode didn't at least get Honorable Mention!

Who is the kid that has already been given an offer at UK? Isn't he just a junior or am I just not rememebering correctly?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

Titan Offense - 5/11 Harrodsburg 6/11 Mercer

Titan Defense - 2/11 Harrodsburg 9/11 Mercer

Strode from Danville should have been 1st team; I think that this all area team is more of a popularity contest at times....Strode is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best rb in the area and one of the top linebackers.........

Thats what I am saying!!!In my opinion B.J. is the MVP of the Admiral Team This year!:ylsuper: