Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advocate Messenger All-Area Team 2006

Featured Replies

The Danville Advocate Messenger has posted the 2006 All-Area Football Team from area schools (Danville, Boyle, Mercer, Lincoln, Garrard, and Casey). The Mercer Titans were fortunate enough to have 7 players make the 1st team. See sports at http://www.amnews.com

 

GO TITANS!

WAY TO GO TITANS!!!!!!!

 

 

 

GO MERCER!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:banana: Congrats to Zane Hilton, OL from Boyle!!!! :banana:

 

:dancingpa

 

He follows in the footsteps of his Dad, Chris Hilton who was All-Area two times in 1979 and 1980 for the Rebels.

 

 

Somewhere RebelK is :dancingpa

 

 

Also congrats to the Robbins kid. His dad was an old college friend.

:ylsuper: Congratulations to all of the young men that made this list. Hopefully there's an all-stater or two in there. There sure has been a lot of good football in central Kentucky this year.

 

 

:dancingpa Go Titans and Ads - Take State. :dancingpa

Congrats to all who made it. You should all be proud, and remember there are alot of folks who are proud of you as well.:thumb:

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I am trying to start up the whole dead horse debate..it is simply curiosity on my part.

 

Of the Seven mercer players who made the all-area team how many played at Harrodsburg last season?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

:banana: Congrats to Zane Hilton, OL from Boyle!!!! :banana:

 

:dancingpa

 

He follows in the footsteps of his Dad, Chris Hilton who was All-Area two times in 1979 and 1980 for the Rebels.

 

 

Somewhere RebelK is :dancingpa

 

 

Also congrats to the Robbins kid. His dad was an old college friend.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

You know me too well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was leaving for Indiana around 6:30 this morning and I found the paper on our doorstep...so of course I checked out the sports.....and I did a dance around the room like a mad woman. Yes, Zane is a special part of our family and he played football an alwful lot like his father. Our whole family is so very proud of him, not only for being chosen on the first all area team, but more importanly for the fine young man he is.

 

I am so very grateful for all these seniors and I am so glad that 5 of our young men got recongized for the fine football players that they are....so in the words of my friend PH........Let's do the twist

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I am trying to start up the whole dead horse debate..it is simply curiosity on my part.

 

Of the Seven mercer players who made the all-area team how many played at Harrodsburg last season?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

 

Lewis is a two time all-area from Mercer.

Blackburn - Mercer

Buster - Harrodsburg

Not to take anything away from any of the other players but,I can't believe that B.J.Strode didn't at least get Honorable Mention!

:dancingpa Glad to see Head Coach Larry French from Lincoln Co. receive well deserved 2006 Area Coach of the Year honors.

Not to take anything away from any of the other players but,I can't believe that B.J.Strode didn't at least get Honorable Mention!

Who is the kid that has already been given an offer at UK? Isn't he just a junior or am I just not rememebering correctly?

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I am trying to start up the whole dead horse debate..it is simply curiosity on my part.

 

Of the Seven mercer players who made the all-area team how many played at Harrodsburg last season?

Ford- Hburg

Jackson- Hburg

Patton- Hburg

Blackburn-?

Buster- ?

Edwards- Hburg

Lewis- ?

 

 

Titan Offense - 5/11 Harrodsburg 6/11 Mercer

Titan Defense - 2/11 Harrodsburg 9/11 Mercer

Who is the kid that has already been given an offer at UK? Isn't he just a junior or am I just not rememebering correctly?

He is just a sophomore!

Strode from Danville should have been 1st team; I think that this all area team is more of a popularity contest at times....Strode is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best rb in the area and one of the top linebackers.........

Strode from Danville should have been 1st team; I think that this all area team is more of a popularity contest at times....Strode is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best rb in the area and one of the top linebackers.........

Thats what I am saying!!!In my opinion B.J. is the MVP of the Admiral Team This year!:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.