Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wade Re-instated as LSU Coach

Featured Replies

I'll be shocked if he makes it til the season starts.

Good PR move to have that announced when they did yesterday.

 

Yeah I'm long familiar with the "Friday news dump" but this was the first "Game of Thrones news dump" I've seen. Impressive.

Yeah I'm long familiar with the "Friday news dump" but this was the first "Game of Thrones news dump" I've seen. Impressive.

 

Between that and the excitement of Tiger winning the Masters. Next level new dump haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.