March 29, 20197 yr The small portion of this game that I saw effectively put me to sleep. :lol2: Cavs hold off the ducks and will play Purdue Saturday night for a trip to the Final Four.
March 29, 20197 yr It went down to the final minute. I enjoyed it. Like UT-Purdue, there was some long-rage bombing. The UVA center -Diakite(sp) - made some beautiful blocks.
March 29, 20197 yr Oregon had chances but kept chucking threes. No way UVA can cut the nets without scoring.
March 29, 20197 yr Oregon had chances but kept chucking threes. No way UVA can cut the nets without scoring. Agree, Purdue can score.
March 29, 20197 yr If both teams play like they have thus far in the tournament, Purdue will pound them.
March 29, 20197 yr If both teams play like they have thus far in the tournament, Purdue will pound them. No way PU can produce that type of 3 point game but I still think they are more talented.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.