Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas Fires Mike Anderson

Featured Replies

Fair enough but Auburn just proved why you give a guy like that a chance. He has Auburn of all teams one win away from the final four now.

 

Your right and I said he's a great coach. The chance you're taking is that he didn't get them to the elite 8 without getting dirty, again. That said, he's a great coach and doesn't need to cheat anymore than any of the others to win. But you're still taking a chance with him or Sampson that you wouldn't necessarily be taking with a Cal or Roy.

Your right and I said he's a great coach. The chance you're taking is that he didn't get them to the elite 8 without getting dirty, again. That said, he's a great coach and doesn't need to cheat anymore than any of the others to win. But you're still taking a chance with him or Sampson that you wouldn't necessarily be taking with a Cal or Roy.

 

True but considering that Arkansas hasnt really been relevant since the mid 90s. I think that is a chance worth taking to get a good coach. Because its not like they are going to get any other top coaches to come there. It would be back to taking chances with guys who really haven't proven they can do it.

True but considering that Arkansas hasnt really been relevant since the mid 90s. I think that is a chance worth taking to get a good coach. Because its not like they are going to get any other top coaches to come there. It would be back to taking chances with guys who really haven't proven they can do it.

 

I can agree with that. I just couldn't see a program like UK, etc taking that chance given the show cause. That was mainly my point when you referenced Cal. I'd still look at other options first though.

It's funny now when you look at all coaches have done since he was fired at UT...but Pearl was fired for lying about a cookout. A COOKOUT!

 

As far as Mike Anderson goes, I think he's a turd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.