Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals keep Darqueze Dennard

Featured Replies

I am not sure of contract details. However I seen on twitter the Bengals were able to re-sign Dennard.

 

Contrary to popular belief the Bengals secondary wasn't that bad last year. The Bengals secondary ranked in the top 10 in the NFL last season. It was the linebackers that were horrible in coverage. So I believe this was a very good signing.

 

If they do end up taking Devin White and he ends up being as good as some believe. The Bengals defense could possibly make big strides next year. It really couldn't get much worst though lol.

I am glad to see Darqueze staying with the Bengals.

I still haven't been able to find the details on the contract. Nevertheless, it's great for the Bengals that they kept Dennard. CB is a position of strength now for the Bengals IMO.

  • Author
Why sign him for only one year?

 

If I had to guess it was more Dennard wanting just the one year. He saw his value in the open market wasnt high right now. So he seems like he probably wants to take a chance that he has a breakout season and get a bigger multi year deal next year. Rather than sign a cheaper multi year deal this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.