Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Here!

Featured Replies

High school baseball starts for many in Kentucky today! It's like Christmas morning! Nothing like baseball, and still love seeing high school kids play it for the love of the game! Below are some match ups today.

 

Campbell County vs.St. Henry 5:00 PM

Newport Central Catholic at Boone County 5:00 PM

Newport at Bracken County 5:30 PM

Covington Latin at Calvary Christian 5:00 PM

Conner at Carroll County 5:00 PM

Villa Madonn at Gallatin County 5:30 PM

Pendleton County at Holmes 5:00 PM

Dayton at Ludlow 5:00 PM

Harrison County at Walton-Verona 5:30 PM

 

And that's only the NKY games! Get out and enjoy some baseball played the right way this spring!

High school baseball starts for many in Kentucky today! It's like Christmas morning! Nothing like baseball, and still love seeing high school kids play it for the love of the game! Below are some match ups today.

 

Campbell County vs.St. Henry 5:00 PM

Newport Central Catholic at Boone County 5:00 PM

Newport at Bracken County 5:30 PM

Covington Latin at Calvary Christian 5:00 PM

Conner at Carroll County 5:00 PM

Villa Madonn at Gallatin County 5:30 PM

Pendleton County at Holmes 5:00 PM

Dayton at Ludlow 5:00 PM

Harrison County at Walton-Verona 5:30 PM

 

And that's only the NKY games! Get out and enjoy some baseball played the right way this spring!

 

Not sure how many of the games scheduled for today will actually be played. The heavy rain the past several weeks I’m sure has a lot of fields in rough shape.

  • Author
Not sure how many of the games scheduled for today will actually be played. The heavy rain the past several weeks I’m sure has a lot of fields in rough shape.

 

Agreed, but I will say I've been impressed with the few fields I've seen recently. They've taken the water a lot better than I'd have expected.

Looking forward to attending some St.X games. Ones I can’t attend, I will follow on twitter. Good luck to all the teams, and I wish all the State’s players a injury free season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.